Source: Fast Company
This week, a mass shooting at two mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand claimed the lives of 49 people and left several others injured after a white supremacists opened fire at the Al Noor and Linwood mosques. Here are a few ways to help immediately by donating money, blood, or your time:
– Donate to New Zealand Red Cross: This helps provide resources and support for victims of disasters.
– ‘Give A Little’ New Zealand: This a crowdfunding platform based in New Zealand that is currently accepting donations to help the families of victims.
– Donate Blood: You can help by donating blood if you’re in the region of Christchurch.
– Share the ‘Restoring Family Links’ page to help families connect with loved ones who might be missing or to mark themselves safe in the area.
– Donate to Launch Good: This is platform will help support both short-term and long-term financial obstacles faced by families of those who lost their lives this week in the shooting.
Read Full Story: Fast Company